Free Enterprise is the American Way

Read this article.

Arthur Brooks does a fantastic job of spelling out what the debate is really about and where we fit. 70% of Americans support a free enterprise system. The other 30% is in charge right now. 70% covers most of the right wing, middle and a good chunk of the left. This is what I mean when I say the Democrats need to reclaim their party from the socialists. This is also what I mean when I say that we need to demand more from GOP politicians; more pro-market solutions; less government intervention.

Check it out here:

Advertisements
Published in: on May 24, 2010 at 1:27 pm  Comments (1)  
Tags:

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://centerdebate.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/free-enterprise-is-the-american-way/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

One CommentLeave a comment

  1. Mr. Brooks’ article is a good outline of the seige American free enterprise finds itself under from the left.

    Pat Slattery has a new book, “The Tamarack Conspiracy – http://www.tamarackconspiracy.com/,” a story of entrepreneurship which will be of interest to those who believe we must not allow our free enterprise system to be degraded by the socialist/commies now in charge in D.C. Pat’s website is The Free Market Project -http://freemktproject.com/. Please check it out.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: